- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ Dual and Quad Core; BGA1364
- Intel® 8-Series PCH Lynx Point QM87 Chipset
- CPU TDP max. up to 47W
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L-1333/1600; 1.35V SoDIMM204 Socket
- Type 1 Bottom-Stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 with Gen2 PCIe x1 Lanes and Gen3 PEG x16
- 4x SATA 6 Gb/s with RAID 0/1/5/10, Backward Compatible
- 2x GLAN
- 2x RS232 COM Ports
- 13x USB 2.0 Total: 8x Onboard, 2x PCIe Connector, 1x Mini PCIe Socket
- 2x USB 3.0, Backward USB 2.0 Compatible
- Onboard VGA/DisplayPort, HDMI / DVI, eDP
- Three Independent Displays
- Discrete 16bit GPIO Port
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out
- Trusted Platform Module; TPM V1.2 (ATMEL® AT97SC3205)
- PCI Express Mini Card 1.2 Socket: Compatible with Mini PCIe or mSATA modules
- 4.5” x 3.8” (115mm x 96mm) PCeI/104 Form Factor
- Input Power = 5VDC, 5VS, 12VDC
The ADLQM87PC delivers the industry’s highest GIPS per in2 and the most denselypacked comprehensive set of features. The ADLQM87PC’s 17 in2 footprint features 4th generation Intel Core processors with Intel 8-series QM87 PCH chipset, onboard Mini PCIe/mSATA socket for on-board WiFi, GPS, bootable flash storage, a Trusted Platform Module (TPM v1.2), 2xUSB 3.0, 1.35V , 4x SATA 6 Gb/s, 2x GLAN, DisplayPort, HDMI/DVI, VGA, etc…all with a smaller footprint, height and greater temperature range and ruggedness compared to a basic COM-Express module.
The ADLQM87PC features a vastly improved Intel HD4600 graphics engine with 2x the performance of the previous 2nd generation Intel Core graphics. It is ideal for spaceconstrained, rugged, or extended temperature applications where multi-core processor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled performance to countless applications such as radar and sonar processing, image signal processing, tactical command and control, surveillance and reconnaissance, transportation and railway.
ADL Embedded Solutions offers for ADLQM87PC 3D CAD modeling support and full system design services which include custom chassis design, thermal solution design and system integration services.
Please contact your sales representative for more information